Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8- ME

TC {8:365}

outtake?

I waited til the very last possible minute to snap a pic of myself, at just about 11pm, I grabbed my point and shoot and snapped a couple of selfies, I know I said I probably wouldn't take any but I was running out of time.

I posted the one decent one I got out of the point and shoot in case I couldn't get a decent one of my xsi, and sure enough ahha I couldn't get a good one off my xsi, then my battery died. So I posted the best shot I got before midnight! haha just under the time too.

anyways since I made the photo about me, I put some random facts about me on my photo on flickr.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hat! You have gorgeous eyes. These are pretty good selfies, especially since you were under a time crunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent self portrait TC, lighting, dof and composition are spot on. You are a very pretty lady with beautiful eyes. Well done with so little time.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- thanks you, you are too kind! yeah, I was watching the clock like a nut.

    Si- thanks kind sir. :D

    ReplyDelete