Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31- You smell goooood!

{31:365} What's your scent?




Oh..... today's shot was an easy one. I had a little inspiration from a rather odd conversation I had the other night. I won't go into the convo cause its was......ODD!

However, this morning getting ready for the day I saw some of my perfume bottles out and thought I would snap a pic in honor of that convo I had! I find the humor in it, not sure someone else will....but ooooh well.

So here are my summer scents and 2 that I wear all year long. I wear the escada and escentual all year long because they are perfect for me. I am super duper picky with what I wear because my body chemistry is random, I can't just wearing anything. I have spent some serious amounts of money in my past buying perfumes that I end up hating on me after a few days, luckily my good friends ends up smelling GREAT in them and she ends up with nice haul of stuff.

Scents are interesting, they play games with our head. They will hold memories for you, good or bad, but that is what they do. I can wear Escentuals and I can smell it and think of a time in my life, just a few years ago and I smile. I guess thats why I like to change them up every year, new memories, new scents.

I am happy today! Today is the end of the month and that means I completed the entire month of my project!!!! woooo! 11 months to go.......eeeek.






3 comments:

  1. Nice photo! This is on my list to shoot too. The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the capture and can only imagine what the smells must be like. You have one very lucky partner, I hope he apperciates the effort you make ;-}

    Well done on getting through January, here's to February.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on doing something like this, but it will only be one bottle of perfume because it makes me happy. Whenever I put it on I smile. mm.. I wanna go spray it right now.
    Effective photo... makes me smell all the perfume.

    ReplyDelete