Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18- the rain has cometh

{18:365}









As the rest of the U.S gets snow, we get rain! lots and lots of rain. I love it. Rain is always needed here in the valley, plus its just beautiful. I love to listen to it.

My pup wanted to go out so I went with her and put on my Steve Madden rain boots. I got these several years ago, now they have such cute patterns. I will need to get a new pair. maybe at the end of winter when they go on sale, cause I really don't NEED new ones, I just want some.

I don't have a remote for my cam so its hard to do a self portrait of any kind but some days I can manage it....today, was not one of those days though. I had the cam set up on books and the timer set and I tried my best. Whenever I get a remote I will revisit some of my previous shoots, but for now, this is as good as I could

3 comments:

  1. I love these shots! What's wrong with the pattern on your boots? I'd be perfectly happy with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this series of shots. Wonderful colours and composition. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these boots are very cool, and i like the angles you got. and the colors are like food for a winter soul. i feel your pain about not having a remote -- i just did a series of photos of my hands and believe me! it's hard to shoot one-handed or in timer mode. a remote is my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete