Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15- notes

{15:365} blank

I have an obsession with notebooks and journals. Basically I love stationary and office supplies. The actual problem is, I don't always write in them, or I end up using them to make lists. I make lists of everything.

As you saw with yesterdays photo, I love music and I tend to make lists of play lists I make or songs/cds I want to download. I use to make lots of notes about band info.

I also make a to do list everyday. I am not sure why I do, other than its part of my ocd behavior. I have to see what I have to do for the day and mark it off as I do it.

I use to keep a daily journal until someone read it and didn't like what they saw. I felt violated, so I kind of don't like to keep my super private thoughts anywhere for people to see and possibly get hurt. I wish I did have somewhere to keep my thoughts though. I guess that is why I started to blog a couple of years ago, but LOL the entire world can see what I write.....not really private, eh?

I have killed my battery...AGAIN! lol I guess it dies once a week with the amount of pics I take right now. This weekend might be a challenge of taking pics, because I will be watching football both Sat and Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. a lovely photo -- i like the blue and purple tones and the pop of pink pen. i have started and thrown away so many journals for fear or someone reading them. i wish now i still had them. i've kept one on and off for the last 10 years, and so far it hasn't made its way into the trash can!

    ReplyDelete