Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23 - Inspired

{23:365}  tie yourself to me




I found this guy's web site and wow, it was an instant artist type inspired crush. (not the kind of crush that is creepy lol).

As I read his Haiku's on love I just wanted to know where he felt that kind of love from, so I clicked his flickr and I saw his beautiful girlfriend, and just by the way he takes her photo you can just feel how much he loves her. Its pretty clear she is his muse.

His words have inspired a series of photos, but most will not be posted cause they will be for 1 man's eyes only, teehee.

Today's photo was inspired by this Haiku by Tyler Knott Gregson




"I will be your kite,
and you, you will be my string.
Tie yourself to me."


-Tyler Knott Gregson



( the above pics with me in it...were just out takes of me trying to get myself in the pic, yeah, I am in much need of a remote, haha oooh well)


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful post and photographs. You should not hide yourself away as you are pretty too. I love where you got the inspiration from.

    A rich post.

    Si

    ReplyDelete