Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16- up in the sky!

{16:365} sunset

I had to run over to the gas station and the store to pick up some medicine and when I got into my car I kind of noticed in a distance that it was a cool color but I didn't really want to run back in the house and upstairs to get my cam, cause what were the chances of it being a great sky. HA!

so as I got closer to the store, I nearly screamed, the sky was amazing. I pulled over on the road (which was busy) and I tried to get some picks, but they were all through the windshield but one. haha I was stoked that I remembered I had my little point & shoot in my purse and of course my cell phone.

I was rather happy that you can at least see how awesome that sky was. I was bummed though that I didn't have my xsi with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the middle one, its so stunning and the colour so vivid. tut tut for going out of the house without your camera in the first place ;-}.

    Si

    ReplyDelete