Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24- rings of the past

{24:365} silver rings


After watching tv shows and football I decided to start to clean up some of my jewelry, I started with some of my silver rings that I don't wear anymore but I like to make sure they stay shiny. I love baubles and such.


I came across my mickey head ring and it cracks me up when I see it. In 1994 at Disneyland my husband asked me to marry him, he says he wanted to make sure he snatched me asap...hmm. anyways, I wore that ring with pride. Its known I love nicer things but I am a very simple girl. I am more about meaning and sentiment, instead of price value....not gonna lie though, nothing wrong with having nice stuff too! lol I didn't know at the time but he had been saving for the official ring he got and then did ask me to officially marry him on New Years eve 1994.


No comments:

Post a Comment