Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 - fog

aint no sunshine {4:365}

Nothing but fog all day here in the valley. Don't get me wrong, I do like it. There is nothing like it. We got fog in Orange county since we were on the coast but nothing like the tule fog that I have experienced in the last 5 years. It gets so bad here, our schools have a fog schedule, which means bus delays or school canceled....crazy, eh? fog days! ha. I want to have a snow day.

My mom wanted to go to the store I hate the most today...like I HATE and LOATHE this store, the store? WALMART!! and don't get offended that I don't like it. For some reason people like to defend the store or the fact they shop there to me. I don't care if anyone shops there. I am highly ocd and I can't handle mess and clutter and the few times I have been in any walmart I have nearly killed people. Its just too much for me. BUT....BIG BUT, I went to our super walmart today and I will say.....I did not want to kill anyone. yay me, right? It was clean, like holy crapples, a clean Walmart, I didn't know it could happen.

What also helped was the fact that my mom decided to get me more yarn, I think she's digging the fact that I am a little knitter now. Oh and I got some cuties, do you know what they are? Its a clementine grown here in California!!! Actually they are grown right here in the Central Valley. They are yum. I know Costco has them so next time you are out and you see a box that says CUTIES, grab them, and think of me :) They were my only sunshine today, and what a yummy sunshine it was.

pst......the stickers on them made me giggle: Happy Juicy Days! LOL come on, thats totally funny

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these shots, but I LOVE them together.

    And I hate WalMart too. I worked there for 3 years, and ugh. Just ugh. But I still have to shop there sometimes. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in the uk I have never experienced walmart but I have a very good idea what you mean. I love both photographs.

    Si

    ReplyDelete