Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26- Around the world

{26:365} WD-40








There is this neat little group on flickr called Amy Spano's around the world Project. Basically you hold a sign up with something that was invented in your, city,and or state. So what has California brought to the world? tons of stuff. It was hard to think of what I should do. There is a deadline so I wanted to make sure I did it and I grabbed some wd-40, which was invented in San Diego, CA
I was going to do Popsicles, since they are my fave, but its freezing out...hence I still had my scarf on, lol. I had just got home and grabbed my cam and my sign and some wd-40.

Did you know that the pet rock was invented in Cal? lol so was White Zin Wine, as well as valley girl talk, and I really would be perfect to represent that cause well, I talk like a valley girl, or so I have been told. I think its cause I say words like....totally, bitchen, rad, for sure, like. ok, ok, I do sound like one but I am not from San Fernando...EEWW.

I look like a mega goober in my shot but I am one so whatevs! I added a bonus pic of me looking like a dork again. LOL

Go join the group and tell us what the your area has brought the world. link to group

3 comments:

  1. WD40 is an awesome product... if in doubt how to fix something just use some WD40!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, its so true. The shelf life is forever and it will do anything. I love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome project. love your choice of products out of everything that california has to offer! small but fine!

    ReplyDelete