Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12- Sereni-tea

{12:365} Sereni-Tea

Nothing like a nice hot cuppa tea before bed. A contact on my flickr account mentioned that mint tea helped her acid reflux, so I figured I would give it a try. The mint is fab. Such a good taste.

I've always loved hot herbal teas, since I was young, I will never forget my mom making a cup of chamomile tea and we would read Peter Rabbit before bed.

So tonight I grabbed my tea kettle, which btw, I have such a cute kettle, I got it as a gift from my man a couple of years ago, its by Le Creuset. actually, I have two! lol, Somehow I ended up with two of them, I think we were suppose to return one of them, cause I still haven't used this one, oopsie. Either way, I love my kettle but I realized, I think I must have gotten rid of my cute tea pots I had. I guess that's what I get for cleaning and ditching so much stuff before we moved. :( I have come to notice that I am missing a lot of items.

I also noticed that all I really have boring mugs, I have a couple of favorites but I think I need to get some new mugs, I keep seeing ones I really want, I am thinking some blue and brown ones would be perfect for me. The mug I used tonight was still in its box, never used ( another oopies), its an infuser, and I love it! it was perfect for tonight, but I am sure it will work well with loose tea leaves.

3 comments:

  1. Clear tea is so tasty, try them all not just mint, you will not be dissappointed. Now I want to see a photo of your cute tea pot, come don't deny us. I have a large number of large tea mugs, I love tea.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si- I don't think my tea pots came with us in the move. I do have a pic of the tea kettle though in my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/happygirltc/3993343375/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, it seems to really capture the essence of a cup of tea before bed.

    ReplyDelete