Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13- Bake it up!

{13:365} baking some breadOh my Dayum! ok, I will just pat myself on the back with a few things I can do, cook! and bake! today I looked in the fridge and thought mother Hubbard had it better, but that doesn't stop me from cooking and baking a kick ass meal! I had all the items I would need to make popovers, so hell yeah, who wouldn't want fresh warm bread with dinner.

I actually first made this with Christmas dinner, it was so GOOD. I searched everywhere for a popover pan but nobody had one, then finally this speciality kitchen shop had it, eek the pan cost 31.00 but its a great amazing pan, I will get lots of use out of it, and my mom bought it for me as a little gift, the rule was I had to make popovers for her whenever she wanted though. lol I am totally ok with that.

Seriously people, if you want a simple but yummy bread go to this link and you will be amazed.

tonight's dinner: Roasted chicken, glazed baby carrots, spinach salad w/pine nuts and popovers. booya! that's right, I had literally nothing in my cupboards and fridge but don't underestimate my abilities.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh go girl! I don't know what a popover is, but I sure love the look of that food....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now I am hungry lol, look forward to a dinner invite too, the food looks so tasty.

    Si

    ReplyDelete