Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7- relaxation

relaxed {7:365}

Such a relaxing day for me today. After I went to see the surgeon, I was so happy but so tired. I think just hit me all the stress that I held inside.

My friends little girl came over to give me a little pressie, and she wanted to hang out with me, so we watched escape to witch mountain. After she left I put on some flannel PJ's and have been in them ever since. All I did today was really just read and relax. I think it was a perfect day.

ps: Thank you to everyone who left me comments here and emailed me via flickr. my results were BENIGN! there was no mammographic, or sonographic evidence of malignancy!!!! woo hoo!! I do have a tumor, but its not malignant! I can either live with it and check it once a month or I can have it removed and be left with a minor scar. I haven't decided what I will do, but I just wanted to let you all know that I really do appreciate all the kind words. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear the good news, well done you. I love those socks, they look so warm. Hope you are still enjoying your PJ time.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're putting your feet up after all the stress... good luck with the decision making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good news. I love your fuzzy socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy for the good news and wish you all the strength you need to decide.

    I like the way you combine your shots to tell the full story. The bokeh is amazing. Mind to tell what camera and lens you're using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled to hear this, good luck with making the choice. I have been thinking of you, hoping this would be the result.

    ReplyDelete