Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11- geek girl

{11:365} geek?
yikes, once again, I nearly forgot to take my pic. I was busy most of the day but I had in the back of my mind to take a pic of something computer related.

Today is 01.11.01 and of course you see binary code when you see that, you also see a palindrome! so today would be binary palindrome day. oh yes, I'm a nerd like that.

Since I don't have much to blog about regarding my pics, I can tell you the following little tidbits about me.

1. My first computer was a mac (I think it was a mac classic)
2. I think about numbers all the time (some days I think I could be rain man)
3. My elementary school was the first in my county to get computers.
4. I love taking apart computers
5. I use to be able to take one apart and put all back together again, we use to have contests at work.
5. I don't own a mac now, but I wouldn't mind owning one.
6. Hot Geek guys turn me on. (things change when you get older)

10 20 30 40 50 <---As I typed this, those numbers popped into my head. haha I told you, I'm a mini rain man

5 comments:

  1. Your images are fantastic. I love them - interesting composition and use of depth of field. Great colours too. Winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in IT, i'm a virtualisation consultant lol. You are the first lady I have every know to find IT Geeks hot, you do know the sight of a pretty lady stops their brain working! I have to ask way the circuit board pictured has so many serial connections on, never seen that before? Excellent photograph by the way.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally- thanks so much!

    Si- lol, yeah, I use to only date the athletic type, my husband was a football player turn geek.
    Its a motion control board, it actually goes to a robotic machine that dispenses medication in pharmacies. neato, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these images. Who would have thought computer control board could be so cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pic is awesome. It would be a great backdrop for a computer engineer's profile pic. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete