Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3- knitter


yarn- {3:365}

What a semi chill day. Got up early cleaned the house and did what household chores needed to be done. Then I sat down to watch my team play their last game of the regular season. That's right folks, I am a hardcore football fan, and, yes, my team is the 49ers. I have been a fan since I was a wee one. I get teased about it by just about everyone I know, but its ok! The team has had a rough few years now but with the a better coach they have improved and I suspect next season they will be even better, so watch out!! oh and they won! but then again they were playing the Rams....if they didn't win it would just be a sad day.

woah back to the subject at hand...

I decided to make a gift for someone that has been pretty special to me and here it is. I learned how to knit a few years ago and only made 2 scarves, well I have since learned how to loom knit and am starting to learn to crochet. Loom knitting is actually pretty cool, and easy! My main goal for 2010 is to be more creative, well whats more creative than making something with my own two hands?

4 comments:

  1. OMG the Knifty Knitter! These things are AWESOME... I love your shot of it.... You'll have to post your completed project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it totally is awesome!! yeah. I will post it when its all done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photographs.
    I'm also doing a photo 365. I'll make sure and stop by to check your photos out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second shot best! Make sure you post a shot of the finished article!

    ReplyDelete