Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47- yin yang heart

{47:365} love is still in the air















I made these cookies for my someone special. As soon as I saw them in my cookbook I knew I had to make them. They aren't just a cookie, they are a heart, half white, half black, yin and yang. He has my heart and I have his. he is my other half. he makes me whole.

I found this poem that is just beautiful, and so true.

An eternity between meetings,
And an instant togetherness.
Periods of no touch,
With a chain of thoughts about your closeness and dearness,
Pining for your warmth and tenderness,
Yearning for those calling arms and luscious lips.
The quintessential, whole life;
Soul and body fuse in unison,
With no alpha or omega,
Where everything is unfathomable and clear.
My half thirts for your half,
Yang awaits Yin,
To combine, Unity


- Kartz (poem found online)

2 comments:

  1. He is a very lucky chap to have someone like you thats fore sure. Both photographs are excellent.

    It is nice to have someone who makes you feel whole, I'm lucky to have someone like that too.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I hope he feels as lucky as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete