Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38 - Colorful

{38:365} In the recognition of beauty, the eye takes the most delight in color.       - Joseph Addison




















Last night I was feeling so tired and needed some serious attention of the beauty kind. I decided to go through my beauty stash. I clearly have an addiction to all beauty products. I focused on my makeup. I have SO much, yet I want more all the time. I see new shades and want them! The funny thing is, I am not a person that wears a ton of makeup. I actually don't wear much at all unless going out. I think I love makeup so much cause of how it can transform the way you look.

My favorite makeup artist was Kevyn Aucoin, I fell in love with his book, Making faces he had the ability to transform one celebrity to another just with makeup and hair. I am a little bummed because I got rid of so many books, I *think* that is one that didn't make it in the move, like so much else that somehow didn't make it. I have learned my lesson about being highly ocd....I go through these ocd fits and start getting rid of stuff. I give it away or donate it. I need to chill out when I go through those fits. lol


Well, like I said, I am very much into makeup. I use to be a MAC only girl but about 10 years ago I discovered Bare Escentuals and I love them just as much as MAC, here is a small part of my eyeshadow collection by Bare Minerals. You think I obsess much? LOL!
Now for the not so girly part of me, I am off to go watch the SuperBowl. To me its almost a Holiday! I am going to be cheering on the Saints! I can't cheer on the Colts, my ex played for them! kidding of course, but that is what I tell him why I can't cheer them on.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen so much blusher or is it eye shadow, being a man its difficult for me to tell ;-}

    I love the colours, especially the reds and browns.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get to stop by very much but I really like what you have done with the place...

    ReplyDelete