Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55- lemon this and lemon that

{55 :365} when life (Grandpa) gives you lemons....love my Grandpa, I feel so bad that he will be there alone in that house without the woman that had been at his side for so many years. :(

Yesterday before we left he gave me some lemons....and by some, I mean a shit ton. he's so cute, I asked if I could pick a few off his tree, and he got them for me and gave me 4 very large bags full. I have lemons coming out of my ears! so sweet though.

I have been using them like crazy and I am going to have to give some to my sister in law!

I am so jealous of my grandpa, he has a green thumb, his backyard is perfect and he keeps it all up himself. he has huge trees, the lemon tree isn't at all dinky its HUGE! and he has an orange tree too. I love that backyard, reminds me of the summers when I would come up for visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment