Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33- sweets

{33:365} I heart you

I love the month of February! I really do. Its a short month and its filled with love. I guess that is why I had decided to get married in Feb. yep.....15 years ago this Friday I got married, well...I got hitched at the hitching post, no for real.... I did. lol

Anyways, I really love Valentines day. I always have, even if I have been single on the holiday. I think its such a fun little silly holiday. I like th expressions of love. When it comes to the V-day I like more thoughtful type gifts. sure, don't get me wrong if I get a pretty bauble, I am one happy girl, but I dunno, I like cute stuff, something that says I thought about YOU! It could be as simple as making me dinner, getting me a cool movie I love.

I am girly but I do NOT really like the color pink. I think its cause I had everything pink in my room growing up that I just got over it. I only like it around Feb. haha silly, right?

I think I am a romantic at heart. I have this absolutely adorable vintage Valentines day card that was given to my husband's grandma by his grandfather when they were just little kids. I think I will try and take a shot of that this month. it melts my heart when I see it.

2 comments:

  1. mmm Yum!!

    I look forward to seeing your shot of the vintage V day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 15 years of marriage, you don't look old enough to have been married that long ;-}. Lovely capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete