Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40- Cliches are fun!

{40:365} Cliche shoes

In one of the 365 groups we are doing cliche shots. There are so many! Even if they are cliche, I tend to like them anyways. lol

I figured I would do a converse shot today......what would a cliche shot be without a pair of converse!?

Growing up and in my 20's I didn't wear too many flats or tennis shoes, I mean sure, I wore some here and there but I spent the majority of time in heels or boots. I noticed though as I get older I get more and more casual. lol I went through a phase of wearing vans, those are always near and dear to my heart, (got my first pair when I was in Kindergarten) and of course...converse!! you aren't human if you don't own a pair. lol

Anyways....that is my cliche shot.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shot and love the idea of poking fun at cliches!

    ReplyDelete