Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 - the way to his heart....

{43:365} what shall I bake him????
ok, I am feeling much better, now I just need to get back into the grove of seeing things through my camera. I have just been in a bleh mood for a few days but I do feel SOOOO much better. Ah being a woman can just suck about once a month ;)

Anyways.... with Valentines day being Sunday, I wanted to pick a few things to bake for my special Valentine. I have a couple of things in mind, I hope he likes it. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? hahaha well, I already have his heart, but I think he deserves a little treat from me!

I have so many cookbooks its unreal. For awhile it was an addiction, buying them. I finally had to stop because I don't like a lot of clutter in my home and with as many regular books I have and then added all the cookbooks, it would be too much.

ooh such an exciting time, the Winter games start today!! I am super jealous of my good friend who lives in Vancouver! she is right there in the heart of it all! man, I know that feeling. I will never forget when the 84 games came to LA. I remember everything about them. such an awesome thing, I am so glad its something we as a world still do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and I hope you have a cosy Valentines day. Lovely capture too.

    Happy valentines day

    Si x

    ReplyDelete