Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 97- chillaxin

{97:365} relaxing out on the patio


That is just the kind of day I am having. Its almost perfect really.

I woke up with a desire to pack a bag and head out of town, well out of the country really. I would love to be in Mexico right now, on beach, in a hammock, sipping something with tequila in it.

Even though I love resorts I really loving going to the most random and out of the way places. I would love to just travel some of the roads of Mexico right now. I however can't do that so...I said eff it and I sat on the patio most of the mid morning/afternoon. its not the same but yanno what? I can find happiness in the small things.

I was proud of the patio blinds I hung up last weekend, since this was my view I decided to snap a photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment