Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104 click

hi little fella
{104:365} click it old school

I am super duper excited. I almost typed y'all. haha I am NOT at all southern. I sound like a valley girl if anything. hahah that cracked me up, sorry had to write that here.


ok so I am excited, why you ask? cause I have 2 rolls of film! I have been wanting to shoot with film for some time now. Its been so long since I have used my slr, that I am not sure that I will even remember how to use it.

Several years ago, I wanted to get a nice 35mm slr but I didn't have money for one, well my mother in law had a super bitchen one, she used it all the time when her sons were playing football, she let me borrow hers and I fell in love with it. Well, I ended up finding one on ebay for a decent price and I scooped that right up. I took that thing everywhere. its funny too...I hold it now and its SO heavy, how the heck did I take that thing with me. Right now I complain about lugging my dslr and that thing weighs nothing.

anyways....so I knew I was going to shoot a pic of my roll of film and then woah, one of my contacts also shot a pic of rolls or film (her's was awesome though. I read her info and she said she is part of the 365 Community and they are going to have a summer of film type challenge! I joined right away. Its just what I will need. some inspiration and encouragement to get that ball rolling. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment