Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94- the hunt

{95:365} waiting to be found

My Easter was filled with memories. Memories I will never forgot. Some great and some very bad.

I don't want to focus on the bad here on my very public blog. I rather just talk about the good and fun things.

Spent the day with my family and as usual, had a GREAT time. Good food, good company, good laughs...basically a GOOD time!

Missed my Grandma a little bit, she loved watching her great grand kids hunt eggs. My Grandpa was there but he looks so sad. I don't imagine I will have him much longer. I for some reason feel he will die of a broken heart. He misses her more than any of us.

After the the things that happened on Easter night, I have a lot to think about. My future, my life and what is the next step. Its hard being 37 years old knowing.....huge change is not far off. Life.....some days its just hard. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter egg photo. Nice colors and composition.

    Sorry you are sad. Hopefully things will look up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete