Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110 pink treat

I joined a new group cause I wanted some fresh ideas for this 365 project of mine. I love how many fun creative groups there are on flickr. I found one called sixty-four colors....and yep, its named that cause they pick a new color each week after each color in the 64 crayon box. I loved that box growing up,you know the one...it had the cool sharpener on the back. lol

Anyways I don't normally buy cookies or things like this at the store, but there I was shopping for some stuffs and I saw these pink frosted cookies and well the color this week is, carnation pink...so this is my take on it.

{110:365} cookie?

2 comments:

  1. They look very yummy, nice capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. The color and the cookies! Great idea to join a group to stay motivated. I am trying to stay motivated by visiting other 365ers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete