Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 105- census 2010

{105:365}  I count!

I thought I would fill out the census today. Its all rather random and I do hope that it goes to helping what our cities needs. lol I am not sure why giving my husband's tribal number counts towards that but I filled it out anyways. lol

Early today though, I had to go see the allergist because my regular Dr. thinks that all this might be starting with allergies. I really liked him he was very informative and I felt comfortable, like I can ask him anything and be told clear answers. He took a listen to my lungs and was very concerned that I am still so congested so he gave me advair and singulair, that he thinks will help clear up my lungs. they can't start to skin test me until I am all cleared up. :( it bummed me out that my lungs are still way too filled up and I am not healing as fast as I normally do. so, hopefully this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment