Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 117

{117:365} stormy weather

This pic really is how I felt today.

I baked up some oatmeal cookies to make someone I love feel special! lol yeah, well. I baked them and they were so damn good, I started to pack them up and I couldn't get my foodsaver working right, I got so flustered cause I needed to get them out before the post office closed, I ended up breaking cookies, then finally at 4:30 I figured out the foodsaver and got them packed up and headed out to the post office, of course before that though....I started to cry over my cookies breaking. lol yeah, yeah....It's pms, who the hell cries over broken cookies? I guess me!

So, I saw how awesome the sky looked on the way over, and by the time I got home it was a full storm. I really should be more careful, I took this while driving, from my cellphone

No comments:

Post a Comment