Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118- memory book

{118:365}

I had to snap a pic of this today. I actually found it a couple of months ago but I put in my nightstand and I was cleaning that out and I started to look through it again.

what is it? well...my good friend and I kept these little journals for each other back in our 20's. We lived across the U.S from each other, as a matter of fact we still do but now we have things like the internet...msn and skype, but back then this is what we had. We documented all the shows, parties and trips we went on.

They are so funny to read through. She still has mine and of course I have hers. Here is a little excerpt from hers.

Ode to the Otter Pop
You are so cool
you make me drool
I remember your charms
oh I wish I had arms
you smell so nice
mmm different flavored ice
Id suck you right up
Oh my sweet otter pop
HAHAHAHA, I never said we were sober in our 20's.

2 comments:

  1. love the photos and the idea of your memory book.
    how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yeah it was so fun writing these, the best though is when we read them, too funny.

    ReplyDelete