Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111 ding ding

{111:365} come and ring my bell

come on and ring my bell!!!

I love my bike, I am dying to go for a ride, however its raining today, but I did take the bike out to clean her off. My bikes name is bleu.

Bleu is not the bike I wanted. I wanted a beach cruiser with pedal brakes cause I didn't know how to use gears and hand brakes. I didn't ride her for a couple of months when I got her. I kind of threw a hissy fit about it but felt bad that I sounded ungrateful but I had picked out a bike I really wanted for my bday and my husband thought this one would be better. Its been at least 7 years since I've had bleu, and I love her. I was able to conquer my fear of hand brakes and I can use the gears now. :)

My bell is an American Flag cause nobody carried any Wonder Woman ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment