Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 178 - Dinks Creations

{178:365} I see you
Reagan and Al-Gaddafi
junkyard snoopy
Its Ronald Reagan

Part of the day was spent geocaching.

This place was by far the best. When you pull up, you realize you are in someones driveway, but the geocache did say that and it did say he was fine with it. I see why. This guy is so creative. I got a chance to meet him, he is very sweet, an older man, with such vision, at least I think so. He takes recycling to a new level. All of his creations are made with old junked parts.

I always admire people that can create like this. How does one's mind work to see a box of old parts and junk and see a dog, or an elephant? I think people like Dink make the world a brighter place.

1 comment:

  1. I love the snoopy looking one, very colourful and well spotted.

    Si

    ReplyDelete