Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 170 sun protection

{170:365} sun protection

Saturday afternoon was spent either in the car or walking/hiking. I'm using geocaching as a great excuse to get out and take long walks. seems to be working too. I've logged several miles this week from all the walking. yay!

So...there was a interesting geocache today, or location I should say. There is a dirty road not too far from me and I had seen it before but never took it, well....I did today. There is a garden back there, so once I got to the tree and pulled out the cache, I walked around to see the garden and I swear to god there was nobody there, no cars, nothing....as I left I saw this cardboard box and noticed it was attached to someone. I could stop laughing, what an odd use of cardboard but rather inventive. she never looked up, she just kept her gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment