Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 175 stealth photography


{175:365} taking a break

I was stoked when I saw the people who created the group FGR have made a new group called FGR 2.0 its not about selfies!!! yay! same concept. I figured I would give it a whirl, its always nice to have some good inspiration.

Today's pick was Stealth photography. capturing people when they have no clue. Its so much harder than I thought it would be. I first drove down our main street and that didn't work out, so I went to the not so good side of town, and wow, tons of people out and about, the only problem, you can't be stealth there. LOL not at all. I tried my best but I would just attract attention and where I was is not the kind of attention you want. I got these 2 guys, not the best pic but I like them anyways. I am for sure going to try this again. Its fun people watching.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the guy on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, me too. he never saw me snapping that pic....thank god!

    ReplyDelete