Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 176 Friendship

{176:365} friendshipDo you remember these? flash back to the 80s. I remember making these like crazy. I would sit on the phone and chat with my pals or boyfriend and bust out like 3 or 4 in one convo. lol

I ran across some old pics and one was of my High school boyfriend, and he was wearing one of the bracelets I had made. I made in our HS colors. I giggled when I saw it, thinking how did he not get made fun of...then I realized cause he was the "cool" dude that played football that our entire city knew who he was. He didn't care how silly it might have been that his chick made him a bracelet, he wore it anyways.

Well....since I've been doing the geocaching thing, my friend suggested I make some of these bracelets to leave as my swag. So I have made a few, some I have even done macrame with hemp. LOL....that's right, I'm rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment