Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157 Day in the Forest

{157:365} I named him Steve.through the car windowpanoramic in the sequoias

Such a fun day spent up in the Forest.

started off awesome, it was free admission into the park all weekend, so that was a nice surprise. It was rather crowded though. Still snow up there which was pretty to see.

I got home and something happened to my memory card :( I took 273 pics and not all of them loaded, like maybe 7, so I was rather sad.

Highlight of the day. I saw a bear!!! I love bears so much, I love watching them in the wild. Every time I go up there I see one. This little guy was a cutie, about 10 feet from the road, I got so happy that I squealed and tried to get his attention....um...now I see, that might not have been the smartest thing but yanno? he turned and sat around then went to play with his little brother or sister down the hill.

2 film shots for the day

tree on film
Lodgepole campground on film

No comments:

Post a Comment