Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149 long walk

{149:365} it's soft, its fuzzy, its sooo cliché Saturday
and another
and another flower

such a gorgeous day. I can't tell you how great it feels to be able to be outdoors without feeling like my lungs are going to shut down. We took the dog on the longest walk I have ever been on! lol My legs hurt, and I won't be able to move tomorrow, I am sure of that.

Its a wonderful weekend and I am enjoying myself a great day.

On my walk, I took 2 cameras, my canon xsi, and my bday pressie, canon ae-1.....lordy be on the canon ae-1. I hope to god at least 1 pic comes out!!! haha I am so looking forward to getting back to the roots of photography though. I started in film and stopped and now I want to go back to the basics. hopefully I can get that developed tomorrow. eeek.

A funny story, after we walked, we drove around, well we pulled off the road but the truck was kind of sticking out a bit and a cop pulled up next to us, I have 1 camera up to my face pointing to a huge old sign (nothing else but some homes are around) , and the other on my shoulder, and this cop says...."what are you doing"? um.....yeah, I had to do it. I responded with "planting a garden......(here's your sign) really? what am I doing, I can't believe he asked that. he didn't get my joke....of course not, but he asked it again, I said um, TAKING A PICTURE! "ooooh",he says.
Then he tells us to move our truck just a little cause someone could accidentally hit it.
um....yeah. I guess they don't hire the sharpest tools in the shed here.

Anyways, there are my flowers that I saw on the walk and snapped for cliche Saturday.


Film shots developed the next day:





selfie on film

No comments:

Post a Comment