Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 148 - my awesome Birthday gift

{148:365} canon ae-1 [aka- my bday gift]

My final gift arrived! I already knew what I was getting because its something I have wanted for a very long time and my baby got it for me!!! I honestly feel so spoiled for my Birthday. I've always felt weird when it comes to my bday. Its been forgotten by a lot of people in the past, and yeah, it sorta hurts when that happens, it tends to make me shy away from my own day. I love doing special things to my loved ones Birthday's though.

I feel on your Birthday, you should be treated special. It doesn't have to be pricey gifts, but I do like thoughtful ones. This camera is something I have wanted but I knew there was no good reason for me to get one, because I do have a 35mm camera already, this was just a huge want. A want that I have had since I was a little girl. lol

So....I have a wonderful man in my life that spoiled me and got me this super awesome vintage camera....I LAUGH at that, I'm pretty sure I'm a little bit older than this camera! I'm so antsy to get out and use it. As you can see by the time posted....Im still up, I have been playing with it, reading the manual, took pics of it and now its time to sleep so I can get up tomorrow and play with it.

2 comments: