Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 146 pac man fever!

{146:365} Pac Man


Pac Man turned 30 the other day and ever since then I've been wanting to play. I don't have it for any of our systems but I remembered we had the joysticks that you plug into the tv.

heck yeah, while I suffered with awful cramps, I curled up in bed and played Pac Man! It totally brought back memories of when I was in Junior High. I had a crush on this guy and vice versa, his parents owned a restaurant in the mall and it had pac man machine that you could sit down at. Me and my friend would go play it when we would hang out at the mall....yanno, so I could catch the eye of the dude I thought was so cute. LOL ( oh and of course, I got the guy)

totally LAME!!! but I always think of that when I think of Pac Man

1 comment:

  1. You can never have enough Pac-Man, who doesn't go around singing that silly little tune!?

    Si

    ReplyDelete