Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62 - Be kind, rewind

{62:365} be kind rewind
Secret: vhs tapes that I can't seem to part with. Here are a few I have, I have a few more than what is photographed here but you get the idea, I have mostly Disney movies on VHS, I can't tell you why I have kept them, cause there is no good reason and I have been thinking about tossing them out. I don't imagine I will ever watch them again, seeing as I have most of the movies on DVD.

I bought most of these when I was in college. haha I am a huge Disney fan and I remember getting so excited when they would open the vault and release another Disney classic. I would rush out and get it.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same ones. Don't chuck them. They're classic something or other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I have decided to keep them. I just have to make sure I don't get all OCD and toss them out.

    ReplyDelete