Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61- want to buy some cookies?!

'{61:365}

So, I did 30 secrets in 30 days back in 08, the thing is, I only got to day 20, well in a group I belong to, a mini challenge is to do 31 secrets in 31 days. I think I will just do the additional 10 I didn't get done. who knows though....I might keep going.

(click HERE for the other secrets I have done)


So yeah.....it might even be something my good friends might not even know about me. I was a Brownie! Growing up I always wanted to join different groups and sports, but my mom was shy and she just didn't really want to be bothered with all that stuff, but she finally said I could be a brownie, omg! what an awesome year I had. I learned so much. I sold cookies and calenders. I sold my little ass off. I was the top seller in my troop! I learned how to camp.....granted it was only in the troop leaders back yard. My mom didn't allow me to go on the big camping trip all the girls went on.

It was honestly so much fun. I will never forget it. I made some friends for life too. The bummer was, my troop meetings were on Tues nights and my mom said it took time away from her plans, so I was a short lived girl scout. She made me quit. I was sad but that's just how it went.

I had hoped to have a little girl myself and have her sign up. lol ah well, I have nephews and they are cub scouts! I get to have fun with their projects and stuff.


I promise:

On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

The law:

I will do my best to be
Honest and fair,
Friendly and helpful,
Considerate and caring,
Courageous and strong, and
Responsible for what I say and do,
And to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment